Terms & Conditions
When making a booking the client accept and agree with the
following terms and conditions.
1. Payment must be donne to the driver prior to the vehicle's
2. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person
purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis
that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the
party and accepts these
booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
3 . After we receive your booking you will be sent a confirmation message.
The confirmation email is your reservation. This must be presented
to the driver or representative for both the outward and return
4. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are
the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you
these or any other details, this must be done in writing by
either email or fax directly with us 3 days prior to the
date of travel. Any modifications
to a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
5. Customers are entitled to cancel the reservation by email or
phone. We ask our customers to send the cancelation as soon as
possible so we can have the car available for other customers.
6. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including
a golf bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time
of booking. In the event
of a client having excess luggage, TransAlgarve reserve the
right to charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to
transport the items.
7. TransAlgarve reserves the right (and delegates to its chauffeurs
the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to
be under the influence
of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to
pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other
8. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any
alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to
drink such drinks on our
9. Smoking is not allowed in our Transfer vehicles.
10. TransAlgarve will use every reasonable means to ensure
that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of
hire and that it reaches its destination
on time. TransAlgarve will not incur any liability whatsoever
in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control.
Vehicles are fully insured
for passenger and third party claims, as required under Portuguese
law. However, whilst every care is always taken, customers'
property is carried
entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted
for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check
their own travel insurance.
11. TransAlgarve will endeavour to carry the passenger with
the minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination
shown on the confirmation
document. However circumstances beyond our control may prevent
the achievement of this responsibility. The following are
examples of circumstances which
are not within our control:
- accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- restricted vehicular access
- exceptional or severe weather conditions
- compliance with requests of the police
- deaths and accidents on the road
- vandalism and terrorism
- unforeseen traffic delays
- industrial action by third parties
- problems caused by other customers
- the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government
official other circumstances affecting passenger safety
12. If TransAlgarve fail for any reason within our control
to deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination,
TransAlgarve will provide suitable transport such as another
coach, train, private car, taxi
etc. Any reimbursement made by TransAlgarve for the
costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the
passenger to get to their ticketed destination
shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination
13. transAlgarve shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable
consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in contract.
In such cases our liability shall be limited to 1300 € euro per passenger.
14. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
15. Portuguese Law will govern these conditions in all respects.